It is IMPORTANT to adhere to the following guidelines at the time of appointment
The Acupuncture Board of Florida has established these protocols for Acupuncture Physicians to follow to avoid exposure to COVID-19: We will be sanitizing the office and treatment rooms according to the CDC guidelines with hospital grade sanitizer. We will be scheduling in such a way as to proper time to sanitize between patients.
- If you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19, please do not come to your appointment. Please contact the office to reschedule.
- If you are showing any symptoms of COVID-19, please do not come to your appointment. Please contact the office to reschedule.
- Please wait until 7 days after your vaccination or booster shot for any treatment.
Thank you in advance for cooperating with these CDC and Florida Board of Acupuncture requirements and guidelines to keep everyone safe and healthy.
- Sarasota Health Dept: 941-861-2900
- Manatee Health Dept: 941-750-8797
- COVID-19 Hotline: 866-779-6121